Lead Business Intelligence Analyst
My client is a niche consulting company partnering with some of the largest financial institutions in the globe, who are already utilizing their knowledge and expertise to advance their technological capability in delivering modern solutions.
To cope with their rapid increase in the demand for the services they are now seeking a Lead Business Intelligence Analyst
As the first hire with this specialist skill-set in their burgeoning consulting company, there will be the opportunity to help in scaling up a world-class team, establish our reputation in this specific area, and ultimately impact a wide variety of high-profile clients.
This is a 100% remote position, and it is a permanent position with strong package
You will be involved with:
- Engage with senior client stakeholders to understand the challenges, opportunities and current landscape of their business requirements, processes, data and technology environment.
- Lead architecture of solutions for data processing, financial reporting and process automation.
- Implement and deliver solutions using a variety of technologies, in particular Business Intelligence tools, interfacing with a wide variety of data sources. The delivery will often need to be very iterative, balancing both delivering initial features quickly while working towards longer term strategic goals.
- Lead/support/mentor other analysts and engineers in the team.
- Lead from the front as a hands-on implementer of solutions in the business intelligence /process automation space.
- The role involves a significant amount of innovation and presenting clients with creative solutions and ideas for further development.
- Be challenged in a complex business domain, with complex data sources and analytical models, with complex applications while working alongside highly-skilled peers and clients.
What you need:
- Strong academic credentials (Degree/Masters/PhD – in technical field).
- 12-16+ years commercial experience in business analysis / business intelligence /process automation.
- Experience leading and delivering financial data reporting pipelines, including at least one from inception: understanding the business processes, selecting tools, implementing solutions, iterating on extensions.
- Strong hands-on skills with business intelligence tools, including expert-level experience in at least one business intelligence platform and familiarity with the landscape of tools and relative capabilities of each.
- Ideally this BI Tool experience would include advanced features such as how to integrate with custom software, integrating into web platforms, etc.
- Expertise at dealing with data in a wide variety of formats: how to extract, transform and load data from different types of data sources in a heterogeneous environment. [Both hands-on expertise and how to lead data analysts/scientists/engineers to carry out specialised tasks]
- Ideally, familiarity with other aspects of software solutions: web applications, REST APIs, cloud infrastructure, etc.
- Experience interacting with senior business leaders on complex projects involving financial data.
- While this role requires senior level experience with responsibility for overall client interactions and architecture of solutions, it very much requires strong hands-on implementation skills.
Please note: We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent. We look forward to working with you.