Analytics Lead / Hadoop Admin
Dublin City Centre
Job title: Analytics Lead / Hadoop Admin
Job type: 1 Year Contact with possible extension
Day rate: Premium Daily Rates
Location: Dublin City Center
The Company: Ireland top player in the electricity sector
The Job / need:
- Manage and maintain current and future Cloudera cluster landscape for the customer.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly report. Manage weekly and monthly meeting with customers and internal team
What you need:
- Data warehouse / Data mart development experience.
- 2+ years of BI development or analytics experience with Hadoop platform. Experience in programming with Hive/Pig Hadoop language.
- Hadoop Cloudera manager admin in prod
- Any one of the tool experience – HDFS,Hive, Pig, Flume, Zookeepr
- Hands-on experience to design and implement BI/ETL architecture using SSIS.
- Understanding big data analysis with Hadoop.
- Hadoop architecture and infra setup knowledge and scalability and performance improvement knowledge
Ideally 2 or 3 years’ experience in one or more of the following:
- Java, Python, Scala
- Hadoop architecture
- Hadoop cluster sizing
- MapReduce/ YARN application design
- Applied problem solving using Hadoop technologies
- HBase schema design
- Designing ETL/ Data Load architectures within the Hadoop Ecosystem
- In memory applications design with Spark
- Designing reporting solutions with Hadoop
An EU passport or stamp 4 visa is required for this position
Adam Hughes for a confidential chat and for immediate consideration – firstname.lastname@example.org / 016793182