Application Support Engineer
Looking to recruit a Senior Application Support Engineer for a Software company that consistently has been voted one of Irelands best places to work. You will be part of a team that consists of 10 members, and is responsible for key areas such as, the analysis of new projects and development, master data configuration, helpdesk and support, reporting, business system maintenance and process implementation that supports compliance and the optimisation of operational resources. In addition, the group has a .net development team, responsible for the development of integration components and custom development.
- Work collaboratively with the team to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Lead the development of their systems and its associated applications in order to meet internal and external user requirements.
- Working with internal consultants and suppliers to further develop their solution design and technical knowledge base.
- Working with functional users to understand how best to leverage Applications to support their roles.
What you need:
- Strong analytical and technical skills required to understand complex business practices and opportunities.
- Strong skills in planning, organisation, scheduling, problem solving.
- Must be able to take strategic direction from senior management and participate in strategic planning activities throughout the lifetime of the project
- Strong familiarity with ERP applications
- Strong abilities with the tools utilised in data analysis and related software implementation
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills to resolve issues
- Microsoft office applications
For further details please contact email@example.com