Get in touch with me
Stelfox is working with a client that offers support services in the financial services industry.
This role is in the heart of South Dublin and is looking for an excellent Application Support Engineer with 4 to 8 years of experience in the industry and ideally has a background working with payment systems and in the financial services industry.
Responsibilities and Role
• The ideal candidate should have 5-8 years of experience
• Troubleshoot and debug system issues and should be providing immediate or long-term solutions.
• Participate in on call rotational pager support
• Setting up proactive monitors when needed to keep the production environment on the go.
• Organise and drive triage meetings with support teams to solve high priority issues.
• Drive the production change implementation
• Be a point of contact for the BizOps team.
• Provide Status updates to customer management team daily.
• Escalate and involve Development team when required.
• Drive sync up calls between level 1 and 2 teams.
• Java /J2EE
• Unix shell scripting
• Oracle SQL
• Web Application Servers
• Excellent troubleshooting skills -Analysing the log, Code Debugging etc.
• Application architecture/Infrastructure knowledge
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
Contact Anita on firstname.lastname@example.org or 016793182 for immediate consideration.
Please be aware that this is a contract position, so only available to Stamp 4 or EU passport holders.