Get in touch with me
AWS Big Data Consultant – Daily Rate Contract – Roles x3
Excellent project opportunities with a global client for successful candidates with experience in Amazon Web Services and deployment on the AWS cloud including data lake deployment in the cloud. Completely across the spectrum from set up to deployment to maintenance.
AWS Big Data Consultants will be responsible for modernization of enterprise data solutions on AWS cloud integrating native AWS services and 3rd party data technologies. A solid experience and understanding of considerations for large scale delivery, suctioning and operationalization of data lakes, Data warehouses, Data Services and analytics platforms on AWS is a must. We are looking for candidates who have a broad set of technology skills across these areas and who can demonstrate an ability to design right solutions with appropriate combination of AWS and 3rd party technologies for deploying on AWS cloud. AWS skills with strong Hadoop and Data warehousing skills to enable us to move to cloud efficiently.
• As a AWS Big Data Consultant, work with implementation teams from concept to operations, providing deep technical subject matter expertise for successfully deploying large scale data solutions in the enterprise, using modern data/analytics technologies on premise and cloud
• Create detailed target state technical, security, data and operational architecture and design blueprints incorporating modern data technologies and cloud data services demonstrating modernization value proposition
• Build, test and deploy solutions using cloud data services
• Provide business analysis and programming expertise within an assigned business unit/area in the analysis, design, and development of business applications.
• Participate in business and IT project estimation activities. Provide technical leadership for small to medium-scale projects. Utilize business knowledge to collaborate and offer technical solutions.
• Be self-guided and complete tasks with minimum assistance.
What you need:
• 3-4 years of building and operationalizing large scale enterprise data solutions, Data Lakes and applications using one or more of AWS data and analytics services in combination with 3rd parties –
• Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience analyzing, re-architecting and re-platforming on premise data Lake to data platforms on AWS cloud using AWS/3rd party services
• Minimum 3 years of designing and building production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within a hybrid big data architecture, using Podium, Java, Python, Scala, C++ etc.
• Minimum 3 years architecting and implementing next generation data and analytics platforms on AWS cloud serving analytics and BI application integrations
• Hands-on AWS experience with a minimum of 3 year of solution design, build and implemented at production scale
• 5-8 Years of Demonstrated knowledge and application of ETL Data Warehousing best practices
• 5-8 Years of Experience with SQL against relational databases preferably with SQL Server, Oracle database platforms 10g and above on Linux/Unix.
• 1-2 year’s exposure to Logi, SAS, Tableau, R or other dash boarding reporting experience is a plus
Apply for AWS Big Data Consultant – Daily Rate Contract – Roles x3