BPM Support Team Lead
Dublin City Centre
Infrastructure & Cloud
Job title: BPM Support Team Lead
Job type: Daily rate contract
Duration: 6 months rolling
Location: Dublin City Centre
The company: Financial Services
The job: You will be reporting to the Head of Business Process Management Support (BPM), you will manage a support team as part of the BPM Centre of Excellence. Following the ITIL framework, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring stability of the BPM platforms and solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure SLAs are maintained for the infrastructure for BPM, ODM, Kofax, RPA and ECM.
- Have input into the roadmap for the infrastructure and work with ITO teams and our vendors in order to ensure continuity of service and availability of key systems. This will also include capacity management.
- You will have a hands on role in working with our partner in delivering the application support service. The key deliverables from this service include a proactive approach to application support, which means identifying problems and enhancements and delivering this under a small change function within the team.
- Highlight potential impacts to service and prioritising protection of service is a priority.
- Participate in the DevOps- CI/CD & Test Automation Community of Practice
What you need:
- Significant IT experience (5yrs+) with a broad knowledge of multiple technologies and practices
- 5yrs+ experience delivering and maintaining business critical services in a complex enterprise environment
- Excellent communication skills – with proven track record of incident resolution of high priority incidents.
- Experience working in agile delivery environment.
- DevOps CD/CI knowledge is an advantage
- IBM Product knowledge would be beneficial