Get in touch with me
Our Client a global software company with operations in US, Australia, UK, and Germany is looking for a Business Analyst to join their new team in Sligo, Ireland.
With the recent launch and integration of AI products, my client has decided to open a brand new center of excellence in Sligo, Ireland where tech teams can excel in building product & brand and continue company ambition to be at the forefront of their industry.
• You will be gathering, documenting and analysing requirements
• Creating work and process flows to represent user actions, system processes and data integrations.
• Translating business process needs into technical requirements
• Work closely with Presales,CSM and Product teams and testers to ensure that system design,development and test specifications satisfy approved requirements
• Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure continuous process improvement and apply Agile best practices and methods across the engineering life cycle
• Assist in development of user stories, mock-ups/wirefames, use cases, system requirements specification documents, user guides, and other supporting functional documents to support the solution
• Classify, track and communicate project-related issues, scope changes, variances that may arise during the implementation of projects
• Take part in requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders and provide briefings to stakeholders
• Make sure that deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
• Establish acceptance criteria and assisting in testing as needed
What you need:
• 3+ years of experience of delivering solutions in SharePoint and the broader Office 365 suite
• Knowledge of UX and UI design related frameworks
• Experience with wireframe, prototyping and requirements management tools
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
Excellent Salary & Benefits Package ~ Fun and welcoming environment ~ Opportunities for self-development ~ Travelling opportunities!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 021 427 36 68 to speak further!
Apply for Business Analyst