Dublin, Dublin City Centre
6 Month Initial Contract
We are looking for an Agile Business Analyst with a background working in the Fintech industry, or specifically with ERP, Finance, Accounting, Payment, or Billing & Invoicing systems. They will join our Dublin based team and will be comfortable working in a fast paced multi-disciplinary agile environment.
- Develop and maintain a solid knowledge of the existing systems and business processes.
- Taking both user and business needs into account, drive requirements analysis with service management/ product management.
- Formulate and execute supporting user research – coordinate usability and user experience testing throughout the release cycle.
- Work with SCRUM teams in estimating to define target scope, release planning, and grooming stories.
- Demonstrated competency and experience with agile requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, verification, and management practices.
- Proven ability in developing productive relationships with a variety of levels and roles and managing user expectations effectively.
- Experience in CRM or Applicant tracking systems.
- Experience in Fintech, or specifically ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), Finance, Accounting, Payment, or Billing & Invoicing systems.
What you need:
- Build productive relationships across the firm.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, can prioritize rapidly and update quickly.
- Strong analytical, organizational and documentation skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to create and maintain the Product Backlog.
- Ability to prioritize and sequence the Backlog according to business value.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
*Applicants must have a Stamp 4 Visa or an EU passport*
* Live Roles – Apply for immediate consideration
For further details on this role send a copy of your CV to CiaraConnolly@stelfox.com in strictest confidence.