Business Analyst – Financial Services Environment
Dublin City Centre
Stelfox have partnered with a leading provider of financial advisory services and is currently looking to hire a Business Analyst to join their Product Engineering team at their Dublin city centre offices.
Our client is building new financial advisory solutions using the latest cutting-edge technologies.
The successful Business Analyst will be responsible for working closely with clients, financial advisers, vendors and product engineers to develop and document requirements.
What you’ll be doing…
- Meeting with stack-holders to document business requirements
- Speak with clients and using your technical understanding, translate feedback into workable technical solutions
- Engage with Product Engineering and Project Management to define appropriate road-maps and delivery timelines
- Ensure the financial governance guidelines are being adhered and requirements and signed of within agreed timelines
What you need:
- 3 years relevant Business Analysis experience
- Previous experience delivering financial services solutions
- Conformable working in agile / waterfall development models
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work well under pressure in a team environment
- Project Management experience