Business Analyst – Luxembourg
We are working exclusively with an key player in the funds industry
Our client is the global provider of Fund Management Solutions to the asset management industry and they have a new requirement for an experienced Business Analyst to join their team in Luxembourg
Overview of the role:
Reporting to VP level The Business analyst will brainstorm and form effective solutions to business problems.
This includes documentation of manual paper processes, identifying new business requirements, and proposing automated solutions using computerized systems.
They will identify areas the business can operate in more efficient manner with quick access to electronic information and improved customer service.
• Analyzing the business objectives of the stakeholders and develops solutions to their business issues.
• Identifying, analyzing and documents business requirements and delivers work products throughout the project life cycle.
• Translates business requirements to System/Functional requirements, which are then passed to Application Developers.
• Helps to develop the CORR logical data model.
• Analyzes and helps the business in defining processes both “To Be” and “As Is.”
• Support day to day business requirements.
What you need:
• Communication skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Negotiation skills
• Critical thinking skills
• SQL server knowledge
• C# and/or java programming language
• Degree or equivalent in technology.
• The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years similar experience.
• Fund industry business knowledge