Get in touch with me
Dublin City Centre
Business Analyst – GDPR – Daily Rate Contract – City Centre – Roles x3
As part of the European Data Management team, the Data Governance Analyst will be involved in:
• Working with the business to understand and document personal information processing and personal information data flows.
• Supporting business stakeholders in completing the Data Protection Impact Assessment questionnaires for major changes in personal information processing.
• Tracking, prioritisation and reporting of data protection issues to management and Data Protection Office.
• Supporting Data Protection Officer and Chief Data Officer in preparing regular and ad-hoc data protection status reports to senior management and the Board.
• Review of the data flows and controls over completeness and accuracy of data used in the capital requirements calculation as required by Solvency II; documentation and reporting of identified control weaknesses.
• Investigation root cause of identified data issues impacting the business and supporting data owners in development and implementation of remediation plans.
• Administrative support of European Data Management activities including organisation of data governance council and data protection working group meetings.
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.
Apply for Business Analyst (GDPR) – Contract