Business Analyst – SAP configuration
Dublin City Centre
Stelfox is currently partnering with a global brand with a strong back-office IT functions covering their ERP and IT applications for a group of their companies.
The team is responsible for taking care of all their SAP back office applications across various modules such as SAP FI, SAP SD (Sales & Distribution), SAP S / 4HANA and others.
Due to ongoing projects, we are looking to hire an IT Business / Functional / Technical analyst with experience across either SAP SD or SAP FI module in a project and support environment as they organization is rolling out SAP S / 4HANA to consolidate across a group of companies.
The role will be 80% Functional / Business analyst focused and 20% technical focused (support, some development work if you want to upskill etc).
The current team have over 40 years combined experience so this is an ideal opportunity for someone with 2-3 years commercial experience as a Business / Technical / SAP analyst who wants to learn from a range of people and work across a wide scope for upskilling.
You will get exposure to Business analyst / Project management, application support, development, Stakeholder engagements and other elements across both a project and support cycle.
What you need:
- 2-3 years commercial experience in a Business / Functional or Technical analyst role (within an ERP and SAP environment).
- Experience with SAP SD and / or SAP FI
- Experience with ABAP development or working with SAP S / 4HANA (preferable but not essential).
- Strong communication and collaboration skills is important as you will be engaging with different business units
- Strong interest and aptitude to learn new skills and be proactive in your role.
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.