Senior Appointments & PMO
Our Galway based financial technology client is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team for 2 year fixed term contract role.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will be supporting IT Payment Solutions and projects. You will be responsible for delivery of analysis, requirements gathering, making technical recommendations and defining the solution for business critical payment processing services.
As an IT Business Analyst you will serve as a liaison between IT and the Business in order to provide technical solutions to meet business need and translate business requirements into functional specifications for IT.
You will be reporting directly to the Payment IT Back Office Delivery Manager.
- You will be reviewing and editing requirements, specifications, business processes and recommends solutions.
- Provide detailed analysis and required change of Payment processing
- Drive business units and IT Teams on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Work closely with developers and subject matter experts on analysis assignments and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs
- Submit quality documentation on IT Payment solutions and investigations
- Understand the business issues and challenges specific to each project
- Manage relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Develop knowledge of current and emerging Payment industry practices and use this knowledge when proposing solutions
- Mentoring on Testing requirements to Developers and QA team
- Provide advice and support to all Payments Units and business teams
- Work with Group Security Officer to ensure compliance with Payment Card Industry Security Standards
- Work with Architecture and Network Services In order to ensure coverage of complete IT requirements
- Deliver presentations and documentation
- Manage project deliverables for select projects
- Provide leadership within the IT Payments team
- Document areas for improvement in internal IT processes outlining possible solutions.
- Work closely with IT and Business teams to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
- Participate in the Company’s Performance Management System and ensure full compliance with all policies and procedures, reporting systems and Company Values at all times.
What you need:
- Business Analyst experience in Financial industry
- Strong analytical skills including strong understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operations requirements.
- Strong business process design skills
- Strong communication skills
- Have the ability to take ownership of projects and deliverables
- Project management experience is important to have
- Must have strong Stakeholder management skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Hold a third level Business, IT or Finance degree
Lala Gurbanova – for an informal chat to learn more about this opportunity!