Cloud DevOps Engineer
Dublin City Centre
Infrastructure & Cloud
To €55,000 + Benefits
Stelfox have exlcusively partnered with an Irish start-up who are leading the way with AI intelligence within the service industry. They are looking for an engineer with 2-3 years systems experience and working with AWS technologies. You will be part of team who will work collaboratively with ride and show cloud engineering to help automate their operations and processes as well as design and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, operations and compliance.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system
- Ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of thei products/services.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and products.
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
What you need:
- AWS: Experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ALB, ECS, S3, VPC, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security.
- DevOps: Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24×7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting (e.g. Python) and automation skills.
- Operating Systems: Linux system administration.
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools.
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
Nice to haves but can be taught:
- Programming Skills: Strong Programming skills (Nodejs or Python).
- DB Skills: Basic DB administration experience (SQL).
- Version Control: Experience with version control systems such as git.
- Networking: Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).
- Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies.
- Strong problem solving skills, including providing simple solutions to complex situations.
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in a geographically disperse working environment.
Contact email@example.com for further details on this great opportunity.