Get in touch with me
Dublin City Centre
Infrastructure & Cloud, Software Engineering
Stelfox have partnered with a global IT company that provides software tools around enterprise software, Enterprise Application Integration, business analytics, mobile application development and web API management.
They are now hiring for a “hands on” Cloud Platform Architect to join their Dublin R&D team and help lead the creation of their next generation cutting-edge SaaS based API management platform.
As Cloud Platform Architect, the successful candidate will work closely with other Architects and Team Leader to develop technical specifications and implementation plans, crafting technical architecture and designs that meet strategic, long-term goals and ensure Engineers follow SaaS solution design and development best practices.
What you’ll be doing:
• Take ownership of technical strategy, ensuring product performance, scalability and availability covered throughout the functional and technical design phase
• Create a strategic vision for the Platform architecture and technologies within in the platform, partnering with Cloud & DevOps teams to build the technical environment and infrastructure
• Design the Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery process and tools to support the platform
• Collaborate with the Product Security team on platform security actions and reviews
• Stay abreast of new cutting edge technologies, techniques, trends and architecture
What you need:
Relevant Technical Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
• 10+ years commercial software design ,development and systems architecture experience
• Java programing expert
• Strong knowledge of API designs and services-based architecture
• Experience in successfully delivering high quality designs for a large scale SaaS platform
• Strong understanding and appreciation of scalable cloud based architecture
• Good knowledge of AWS technologies
• Excellent understanding of CI/CD and Automation tooling/ processes
• Proven abilities in working across multiple teams and large projects
• Good knowledge of web technologies; REST API’s, JSON, HTTP, XML security, WSDL, etc.
• Hands on experience of Agile methodologies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Apply for Cloud Platform Architect – API Management Platform