Contracts Project Manager – Urban Water Projects
Contracts Project Manager
Stelfox has partnered with one of Ireland’s leading civil & engineering companies as they are currently hiring for an experienced Contracts Project Manager to join the team.
In this role, the Contracts Project Manager will oversee Design and Build Contracts for Frameworks acquired through Irish Water. The projects are anticipated to have durations ranging from 5 to 9 years, with potential extensions to these frameworks, managing a portfolio exceeding €40 million annually.
- Serve as the primary point of contact and oversee the execution of various projects in both urban and rural settings, with a particular focus on urban environments.
- Evaluate projects with a commercial perspective.
- Provide detailed cost assessments, complete values, and articulate claims narratives.
- Cultivate positive relationships with Clients, Client Representatives, and other third-party providers and stakeholders.
- Demonstrate proficiency in generating, scrutinizing, and revising detailed drawings for value engineering and efficient design.
- Analyse design briefs and prepare comprehensive design packs from conceptualization to detailed designs, considering environmental, archaeological, and other pertinent aspects.
- Develop and communicate regular reports for status updates and guidance throughout the organization to direct necessary actions.
- Lead and manage an existing team, exhibiting effective communication and leadership skills to ensure efficiency and motivation.
- Coordinate seamlessly with various levels of staff, departments, clients, suppliers, subcontractors, and other stakeholders.
- Display a keen interest in enhancing current team structures and processes, including the introduction of new personnel to the company and the integration of external supply chains.
- Full clean driver’s license essential.
- A relevant qualification is desirable (i.e.) Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Experience with UK or Irish Water Standards (Potable & Foul) essential.
- Experience with MEICA (Mech & Elec), HDD and non-invasive methodologies essential.
- Experience with works associated with GCC/FIDIC/NEC forms of Contract.
- Experience with structures, buildings, and general civils, associated with the Water or Power Industry i.e., Steel framed buildings, or RC structures.
- Confident, motivated and can work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines.
- Time management abilities to meet targets.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Integrity and respect for confidentiality and privacy.
On-site Work Location: North Dublin
Benefits include: Performance Bonus, Car Allowance, Pension Contribution, 20 days Annual Leave, Company Laptop & Mobile Phone
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.