Senior Appointments & PMO
CTO role available in South Dublin. My Client have set up their worldwide centre of excellence in Dublin to develop software for their parent company and partners.
They currently have just under 40 staff in Ireland and are looking for someone who can lead and grow the team here.
What you need:
- Extensive experience managing technology teams
- Experience working with small and large companies
- Thorough understanding of all aspects of software development, including a strong understanding of Agile.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience managing an offshore team
- Extensive experience interfacing with an offshore client, parent organization and executives
- A good general understanding of technology and technology trends
- Establish and carry out departmental or organizational goals, policies, and procedures
- Direct and oversee an organization’s financial and budgetary activities
- Manage general activities related to making products and providing services
- Negotiate or approve contracts and agreements
- Hire and manage staff
- Analyze financial statements, sales reports, and other performance indicators
- Interface with Board of Directors and report on progress
- The candidate must be eligible to work in Ireland/EU.
This role is interviewing immediately-send your CV now for more information.