Daily Rate Contract
The successful candidate will;
- Support the delivery of a single, consistent, accurate and reconciled source of data for MI, Analytics and Reporting.
- Analyse business requirements to assess the data impacts and define reporting requirements in conjunction with other Business stakeholders.
- Develop and test Proof of Concepts relating to data/report mapping.
- Stand over the quality of own work taking ownership of the solution and assisting colleagues in identifying and rectifying issues.
- Professionally document work requests, outputs and conclusions, appropriately tailored to the specific stakeholder demands of each engagement in accordance with the SDLC process.
- Work with key stakeholders to determine and agree with the business specifications and prioritise the delivery of relevant data items.
- Ensure that the data is interpreted and validated correctly and work with the business to develop improved data processes.
What you need:
- Must have 6+ years’ experience in delivering data change initiatives
- Extensive experience in supporting the data lifecycle – from acquisition to building an integrated data layer and embedding in production processes for end user analysis.
- Experience in reviewing and decommissioning redundant processes and structures to reduce data duplication and inconsistencies
- Proven ability in working to tight deadlines with experience supporting Regulatory Data demand and reporting.
- Advanced level of Teradata SQL. Regulatory knowledge a distinct advantage
Urgent Requirement – If you are interested in this opportunity please get in touch with Suzanne at Suzanne@stelfox.com or call 01 6793182