Stelfox has partnered with a global technology company that provides sales driven data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers.
Our client’s product suite helps their customers to unlock the information, insights and advisory services needed to win in the digital economy.
In Dublin, their highly skilled team are developing innovative data products & solutions using the latest technologies & techniques to meet customer’s needs.
They are now actively hiring for a high performing Data Insights Specialist to join their Product Enhancement Team. Here the team works hand-in-hand with top tier clients such as Unilever, LG, Diageo and Nestlé to deliver custom product developments and advanced data insight solutions.
The Data Specialist will work as part of cross-functional scrum team extracting large volumes of data from databases and translating it into insightful analytics that will help client’s business performance.
What you’ll be doing…
• Participate in Agile meetings (Daily Stand-ups, Backlog Grooming, Estimates, Retrospectives, etc.)
• Work with customers and internal teams to define, analyse and develop insights.
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in large complex data sets
• Collaborate with your team members to design and implement solutions in an agile manner
What you need:
• Relevant qualification in Data Analytics, Mathematics, Economics, Information Management or Statistics
• Previous experience as a Data Analyst or similar, with a proven history of driving insights through data
• Excellent knowledge and experience of data analysis and data reporting tools such as: Power BI, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Business Objects, etc.
• Strong database skills (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, etc.)
• Good understanding of enterprise data warehouse
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with ability to turn data into compelling stories and insights, influencing both technical and non-technical audiences.
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.