Daily Quality Analyst – 12 Month Daily Rate Contracts – Roles x2
Roles are based on-site in the clients office with the possibility to work remotely part time.
As a DQA you will work closely with the business and IT functions to obtain a deep understanding of the wider needs of the business.
In further detail, you will:
- Develop a strong understanding of the requirements of internal and external reporting including the creation of data delivery and reports inventories, and data flows from source to destination and process maps around same.
- Prepare business requirement documents, mapping documents and Business Intelligence dashboard specifications.
- Use your problem solving and technical skills to tackle business issues and provide accurate, insightful and measurable results to all stakeholders.
- Work across all levels of the organization to understand cross-functional linkages and interdependencies communicating both upwards and horizontally.
- Ensure all data deliveries have appropriate documentation detailing data definitions, data ownership (end-to-end), quality safeguards, and a data quality assessment. Assist business units in the development and maintenance of same.
- Perform data profiling exploration on disparate data (structured and unstructured) sources
- Create scripts to validate accuracy of data loads and extracts
- Assess and identify areas for improvement (business processes, etc.) to assist the organization in striving for best practice in data management and reporting
- Work with business stakeholders to develop value propositions which are supported by sound analytics
- Demonstrated ability to work in a changing and challenging environment with a record of producing high quality deliverables against an aggressive schedule
What you need:
- Very strong skills writing SQL queries from scratch (not using a tool to create queries) – and the ability to differentiate between various joins and functions
- Experience dealing with both business and IT teams eliciting report and/or data related requirements
- A good mix of BSA and QA experience would be great OR solid experience (5+ years) as a data analyst or data QA with a good understanding of the other discipline
- A strong amount of experience creating data oriented documentation (ie report specifications, functional specifications, data mappings, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to liaise comfortably with people at various levels across business and IT functions.
- A proven track record in demonstrating a systematic, analytical and customer focused approach to problem solving
- Intermediate knowledge in Data Quality tools, SAS, BI tools or other analysis software
- Experience with Datamodelling, querying, and manipulation of large data sets
*Live Roles – Apply for immediate consideration*