Get in touch with me
Dublin City Centre
Role: Data Quality Analyst
Job Type: 6+ month daily rate contract
Sector: Financial Services
1. Deliver on Data Quality Strategy – Support the Head of Data Quality in the establishment of a single, consistent, accurate reconciled source of data for MI, Analytics and Reporting; being recognized for excellence in data and analytics.
2. Service Quality Enhancement – Play a key role in eliciting, defining and elaborating the business and industry-aligned Data services that are provided to and enhanced for the client and its Customers.
3. Act on Businesses Behalf – If needed, act as the SME and be able to define business requirements against which programme scoping, architecture design and test management activities will be based.
4. Data Profiling – Profile data to discover issues and report on data quality.
5. Status Reporting – Provide clear and complete status reports to the Management to facilitate departmental reporting and issue capture and/or resolution.
6. Build Relationships – Establish & develop strong relationships with business sponsors, SMEs, colleagues and stakeholders.
7. Facilitate POC – Facilitate Proof of Concepts relating to data/report mapping.
8. Identify Business Needs – Identify / anticipate Business needs above beyond explicit project-level requests.
9. Requirements Gathering – Provide comprehensive and complete functional and non-functional requirements specifications leveraging your domain competency and industry knowledge.
10. Analysis – Conduct root cause analysis on data issues and clearly communicate results.
11. Quality Specifications – Deliver appropriate high-quality specifications that apply to respective data schemes, platforms, functional and industry domains using prescribed tools, frameworks and industry best practices.
12. Facilitate Design – Facilitate design by connecting designers, architects, developers and the business and ensuring each of their needs and standards are addressed.
13. Data Quality Solution Design – Look for the best solution to prevent data quality issues arising, such as changes to business processes, IT change etc.
· Informatica IDQ,
· Business Analysis
***A Valid EU passport or a stamp 4 visa is required for this position***
Adam Hughes for a confidential chat and for immediate consideration – firstname.lastname@example.org / 01
Apply for Data Quality Analyst