Data Warehouse/BI Developer – Daily Rate Contract – Dublin
Dublin City Centre
Data Warehouse / BI Developer – Daily Rate Contract – Dublin
Including but are not limited to:
- Design and developing data solutions using our existing tech stack which includes AWS Redshift, Python, SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS & SSRS & Tableau to name a few, to best serve the business.
- Supporting our applications and tools through their lifecycle of requirements, development, testing, deployment, documentation, operation, user training, maintenance and enhancement.
- Ensuring stability, integrity, accuracy, timeliness and usability of existing data resources.
- Collaboration with all stakeholders in establishing, refining, and documenting database and other functional requirements.
- Using specialist knowledge to inform the team’s technical decisions.
- Contributing to the review, selection and adoption of proprietary and third-party solutions.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant company standards and guidelines.
- Contributing to the technological and methodological direction of software within the development team and the company as a whole.
What you need:
- Strong database design/development experience
- Data warehousing experience
- Strong ETL skills
- Reporting & BI skills
- Excellent analytic, communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid documentation skills
- A high level of self-motivation and capable of working on own initiative
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline
- SSAS & SSRS experience an advantage
- Python experience is an advantage, as is working on Linux/Unix platform
- Scripting and automation experience an advantage
** Live Role – Apply for immediately for further information
If you are interested in this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Suzanne Brophy on +35316793182 for further information.