Data Warehouse / BI Developer with Tableau
Our leading Financial Services client is actively recruiting for an experienced Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence Developer to join their Business Analytics team based in South Dublin.
The successful candidate will work on providing an industry leading analytics products to a global customer base and will be responsible for developing, customizing and delivering an innovative insight product using Tableau.
What you’ll be doing…
- Actively contributing at all stages of the product development life process, including analyzing and preparing data, requirements analysis, data source design and implementation, dashboard development and product delivery
- Back-end data preparation and front end visualization duties
- Collaborate will multiple stakeholders in Engineering, Data Analytics, Business Analysts, Solutions Architects to deliver wold class cutting-edge solutions to customers
What you need:
- Relevant Technical Degree
- 3+ years commercial DWH/ ETL development experience
- 2+ years experience developing Tableau dashboards and data sources
- Strong SQL knowledge, ideally across various databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, DB2
- Experience designing and building ETL processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good exposure to Scripting and Automation, ideally using Python
- Strong analytical and numerical skills