Get in touch with me
Deskside Support Engineer
My client, a multinational IT firm is looking for a number of Deskside Support Engineers to join their team based in Dublin on a rolling contract.
Own transport is required.
• 2 +year experience working as a Desktop Support Engineer
• Detailed knowledge of basic computer concepts, PC hardware and software troubleshooting
• Good knowledge in Windows OS installation and troubleshooting
• Good knowledge in MS Office application and business application support
• Experience supporting Windows clients in a managed desktop environment
• Experienced in supporting printers
• Experienced in supporting mobile devices and mobile OS
• Excellent English
• ITIL knowledge
• Comptia A+
• OEM Certifications for support and maintenance of PCs, laptops
• ITIL Foundation V3
• Experience working on transitions.
**This is an urgent requirement**
Apply now or get in touch with [email protected] to find out more!!
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.
Apply for Deskside Support Engineer