Get in touch with me
Dublin City Centre
Digital, UX & Content, marketing
Digital Marketing Specialist – 6 Month Contract – Hybrid
My client is a global insurance company seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist on a 6 month contract (maternity cover) to aid in the execution of the business’s digital plan and provide tactical and analytical support to help guide and enhance the business to grow its customer base while strengthening its digital solutions
• Manage and flawlessly execute all digital initiatives in line with existing marketing strategy.
• Work with local marketing, product and customer experience teams to identify, plan and execute new digital initiatives to acquire, grow and retain as part of an integrated lifecycle marketing model;
• Assist with assembling and coordinating cross-functional team(s), as appropriate, ensuring that project goals/objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters;
• Work with design, marketing and global technical specialists to oversee long term web site improvement programs including major redesigns, incremental changes, and page-specific testing;
• Work with Sponsorship teams to digitally support their objectives and leverage their assets in to the growth of the business;
• Maintain, improve and grow the business’s content marketing strategy working hand in hand with the Head of Digital Engagement and our agencies;
• Define reporting requirements and program execution using top-tier web site analytics software and provide regular updates on performance to all regional and local stakeholders;
• Develop and maintain budgets for certain areas related to internet operations;
• Provide day to day management for online agencies and other vendors;
• Prepare and deliver presentations within the organization.
What you need:
• You will have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing or related field preferred;
• Previous experience with 2 years digital marketing & online channel management;
• Fluency in prevailing Internet technologies and digital marketing metrics;
• Demonstrated successful teamwork with technical, business, and external subordinates, peers, and superiors;
• Strong analytical skill set. Must be able to formulate analysis plans and gather, analyze, summarize and present large quantities of performance data. Ability to simplify multi-variable data into direct, tangible business discussions. Working knowledge of Google Analytics or other tools required;
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment are a MUST as well as the ability to prepare and deliver major presentations to senior management within the organization;
• The ability to effectively communicate the benefits of digital practices in all aspects of the business;
• Relationship-building and project management skills are critical to success, as detailed: strong strategic thinking and analytical skills; excellent experience managing multiple projects and timeframes in a cross-functional environment;
• The ability to build and leverage coalitions across businesses is integral to success.
• Previous experience with CMS systems (WordPress, Adobe Experience Manager, Magento, etc.);
• Expert with Microsoft Office tools such as Excel & PowerPoint;
• Experience with Social Media Management
• Experience with Email Marketing
• Previous experience or understanding of image manipulation tools.
Please note: We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent. We look forward to working with you.
Apply for Digital Marketing Specialist – Contract Role