Director – Account Management
Dublin City Centre
Senior Appointments & PMO
Brand new requirement with global and cutting edge tech/digital consulting firm operating at the premium end of the market and working on some of the most exciting projects in Ireland centred on digital and tech development.
DESIGN AND DOCUMENTATION SKILLS
- Develops and implements account strategies to achieve revenue targets and service goals for the largest and most complex accounts in the organisation.
- Manage and monitor P&L across large scale accounts and account portfolios.
- Ensure projects profitability are met and revenue objectives are achieved. Proactively identify ways to achieve additional margins on the accounts.
- Accountable to develop challenging account goals, plans and objectives that reflect high profitability and successful projects delivery.
- Develop and sets quality metrics (annual targets, plans, budgets and forecasts), procedures and guidelines.
- Able to manage a group of customers to achieve designated accounts target levels.
- Expected to have exceptional organisation, leadership and stakeholder management skills; be able to resolve the most difficult and complicated issues when dealing with the
- Customers; ability to multi-task in fast paced environment and to lead various account management initiatives.
What you need:
The ideal candidate is expected to have at least 5 years of tech focused professional services management experience within the tech, digital and or development space and a proven record of managing client relationships during the full project life-cycle and growing accounts revenue through consultative sales. You will be expected to have a very good understanding of software development processes