Dutch Level 1 Network Support Associate
I am looking for technically minded professionals, fluent in English and Dutch who are positive, friendly and enjoy making customers smile! This role is a blend of customer interaction and technical problem solving, If you enjoy delivering quality support and value a satisfied customer support, please read on!
- Handling customer calls, chats and emails utilising independent thinking and troubleshooting to find a solution for the customer.
- Taking ownership to resolve the customer issue and if not resolved escalate to the next tier of support.
- Displaying a high level of customer service during support to achieve high customer satisfaction scores.
- Adhere to escalation procedure in case of any escalations
- Manage a queue of varied customer tickets bringing each to a mutually satisfactory resolution, which can also include utilizing other departments or tiers of support.
- Must be flexible, adaptive, and able to follow and contribute to potential directional changes a dynamic business and support structure.
- Exceed customer satisfaction, phone, productivity and other individual and team targets in NETGEAR’s recognised top support environment.
What you need:
- Fluent Dutch and English, both Oral and Written.
- A good mix of both IT knowledge and customer service skills are essential.
- Any IT certification or equivalent qualification is desirable but not essential, relevant experience will be taken into consideration.
- Experience of supporting customers in a contact centre environment would be beneficial.
- Good understanding of PC hardware/software as well as the Windows operating system.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven time management skills and ability to work under time pressures.
- Fantastic team spirit and mentality with a focus on customer satisfaction.
What’s in it for you?
Great salary and benefits package on offer. Also the company provides comprehensive training & career progression.
email@example.com for further details on this opportunity.