Get in touch with me
Digital, UX & Content
Our client based in Berlin, Germany is looking to speak with passionate Games Developers for an immediate start. You should have a keen interest in development and new technologies. You will be working closely with the core team and should have a ‘’get things done’’ attitude. Due to them being at the early stages of start-up, an entrepreneurial spirit is very much required. If you are the kind of person who gets excited about creating AMAZING user experience for MILLIONS of players to enjoy, then get in touch as soon as possible to hear more!
● Working as a part of a small team to design and create HTML5 games.
● Implement and maintain game clients.
● Maintain and create documentation.
● Manage, iterate and enhance rolled out games.
● Keeping up to date with new technologies and encouraging your peers to adopt and evolve their technologies with such innovations.
What you need:
● Solid experience with Typescript.
● Knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns.
● Ability to write clean code.
● Great experience working with HTML5.
● Up to date knowledge of CSS.
● Experience working in game development, visually rich applications, or advertising industry.
● Experience working in agile project environments.
● Experience with libraries such as Pixi.js or Phaser.io.
● Access to modern tools required to complete the tasks at hand.
● An incredibly innovative working environment.
● Extremely international company, currently representing 15 countries across 5 continents.
● Regular team events including a weekly team lunch every Friday.
● Flat company hierarchy.
Call me on 00353 21 4273 668 or email email@example.com to hear more!!
Apply for HTML5 Developer – Contract – Berlin