Head of Business Development
Senior Appointments & PMO
Head of Business Development – North America – Fund Services
This position will have full responsibility for business development within the US. The successful candidate will focus on the development of the fund services business and cross-sell other services
Responsibilities will include, taking an active role in the following areas.
- Business development: selling fund administration, middle-office and risk services to prospective hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds and institutional investors and building a pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Engage with networks through meetings, calls and industry events to identify leads. Liaise with client service teams to arrange for product demos for prospects/referrals.
- Collaborate with the broader company Group for cross-selling opportunities.
- Business and team management: leading the business development team, including motivating, encouraging the corporate culture, gaining commitment, managing conflict and promoting professional development.
- Marketing strategy: building and executing a regional marketing plan that includes specific objectives, revenue targets, business development activities and marketing campaigns.
- Financial management: creating marketing budgets that are aligned with the North American region’s marketing plan and campaigns.
- Relationship management: developing business partnerships with client decision makers; anticipating client needs beyond current projects/engagements and executing a CRM program within our existing clients.
What you need:
The successful candidate will be a university graduate with an excellent academic background. He/she will have 10+ years’ relevant experience in the financial services industry with an in-depth knowledge of hedge funds, private equity funds and fund administration.
Our client is open to people working within the US as well as people wishing to re-locate from abroad and offer a supportive environment structured on a team basis as well as an extremely competitive benefits package and salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.