Head of IT Services – Aircraft Leasing Client
Dublin City Centre
Senior Appointments & PMO
Head of IT Services – Aircraft Leasing Company
- Ensure best practice and consistency across the Group regarding IT services and infrastructure.
- Plan and build infrastructure that not only meets current needs but scales with the Group looking several years ahead.
- Coordinate initiatives across multiple vendors / service providers across all the regions in which the Group has a presence.
- Ensure the Group is safe from security threats.
- Have someone in the Group who understands Group IT needs and current infrastructure and is on-site to help with issues.
- Creating a global IT road-map for the group
- Decisions around selection of and managing applications
- Managing documents and data:
- Managing corporate website
- Setting up and managing intranet:
- System and network administration:
- Security review and architecture:
- Remote working capabilities
- Documentation around IT/security procedures
What you need:
- Experience planning and implementing corporate IT initiatives
- Experience leading IT Service Strategy, implementation and management ideally within financial services
- Broad and deep hands-on experience with variety of technical IT issues
- Experience managing relationships with vendors including tendering process and negotiating contracts
- Strong customer-facing skills