Competitive + Benefits
We have an excellent opportunity for a HR Administrator to join our Team, on a part-time basis (8.30am – 12.30pm, Monday to Friday).
You will be based in our Dublin office.
You will work closely with the Senior Management team, providing key HR support, including Recruitment and Learning & Development.
Stelfox offer a positive, supportive and rewarding working environment, brilliant incentives and an excellent career path for those looking to progress in the years ahead.
1) General HR Administration
- Maintaining all employee records on our internal HR system
- Tracking holidays, probations, sick days, etc.
- Managing records for new starters / leavers
- Drafting and issuing HR letters (references, social welfare, etc.)
- Processing Visa’s and liaising with DJEI
- Being point of contact for day to day HR queries
- Project Managing any significant internal projects, ensuring that all tasks are agreed within timelines
2) Internal Recruitment, Selection & On-boarding:
- Drafting and posting job advertisement on internal and external job boards
- Screening and shortlisting candidates
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews with hiring managers
- Conducting interviews, as needed
- Managing correspondence, contract preparation, on-boarding, etc.
What you need:
- A third level degree – a Business or HR degree is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a HR Administrator is essential
- CIPD Qualification is an advantage
- Exceptional time management skills – this is a busy role, that can require multiple tasks to be completed within strict time frames
- Confident writing skills
- Strong MS Office skills – including strong MS Excel experience desirable
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Google Docs is an advantage
- Be responsible, flexible and energetic
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive base salary
- Private healthcare
- Annual super trip incentive (Next year we are flying to The Big Apple)
- Education assistance
- Health and wellbeing program (weekly StelFit class, running and adventure race entry, specialist massage and well-being sessions)
Check out our “Join Stelfox” Video: https://www.stelfox.com/join-stelfox
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Lorraine Fitzpatrick for a confidential chat on +353 1 679 3182 or click “Apply”.