Dublin City Centre
Senior Appointments & PMO
HR Director – Dublin
Our client are a leading technology company who have a vision to help build the best, most admired company cultures in the world. It starts with their own culture. Due to year-over-year growth our client are experiencing, they are looking for a proven senior HR leader to have an opportunity to join them in Dublin as their – Human Resources Director (Ireland).They are in the midst of a major transformation in the workplace – from the industrial era to the information era, to today, the human era. Employee experience and workplace culture are key drivers of productivity and these are also core aspects to what they do as a company. As a result, these are key elements to our clients internal Human Resources practices and they are looking for an exceptional cultural facilitator to keep their momentum going.
The Human Resources Director will report to and work closely with the VP of Global Human Resources, based in Dublin, to align their corporate strategy with their employee strategy, so the company and their employees enjoy continued and heightened success.
- Provide strategy, leadership and management consultation on all employee matters and practices – including hiring, retaining and developing their great talent; to onboarding and training; to managing employee relations; to delivering appropriate compensation and benefits; to leadership effectiveness and employee performance; and all other associated strategies and initiatives that support and promote our client’s excellent culture and workplace practices.
- Responsible for managing the Irish HR team and their 200+ Irish based employees.
- Ensure they provide an exceptional employee experience for all their employees. Work closely with their US HR Director to ensure they have a consistent employee experience.
- Be a cultural facilitator and great place to work Ambassador.
- Support, teach and live their clients values.
- Translate knowledge of fast-growing technology business into a workforce strategy which ensures the right people, with the right capabilities are in the right place, at the right cost.
- Oversee the development of the Irish hiring plans in support of the workforce strategy.
- Influence and coach managers in making key talent and workforce decisions through use of workforce analytics.
- Partner with managers and teams to interpret and create action plans based on the results of employee engagement surveys/feedback.
- Help drive alignment of compensation programs and business strategy.
- Conduct external benchmarking studies and make recommendations to ensure our client stays competitive in areas of compensation, benefits and perks.
- Collaborate with benefits and third party administrators to design and negotiate coverage options, services and costs. Actively engage and promote wellness activities and strategies that promote employee health and reduce costs.
- Lead the execution of on-boarding, training, coaching, employee development and succession planning for all Irish employees.
- Oversee and manage training on management and leadership principles, team building and employee motivation.
- Manage and ensure compliance related to company policies, manuals and employee communications.
- Investigate and resolve employee grievances and management concerns. Work with inside counsel if necessary.
- Monitor policies and practices to assure legal compliance and promote ethical workplace – with a focus on diversity and inclusion.
What you need:
- 8+ years of senior Human Resources experience in a high growth technology environment.
- Successful track record in creating, providing and promoting great culture and workplace practices.
- Experience working directly with the Great Place to Work Institute or similar is advantageous.
- Creating and developing HR strategy and managing projects.
- Writing and delivering proposals and presentations to management/executives/employees.
- Leading and managing HR teams.
- Administering and managing the full employee lifecycle
- Implementing & managing HR systems.
- Organizational design leadership and coaching.
- Organizational and job development and structure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology or Business Management preferred.
- Computer skills, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Human Resources Information Systems.
The person they hire will have:
- Current knowledge of Human Resources trends and industry practices, as well as applicable employment law.
- A history of championing culture and a positive employee experience.
- A professional mind-set that is aligned with their WorkHuman movement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the confidence to engagingly deliver presentations, conduct meetings and provide coaching to all levels of the organization, including executives.
- Be passionate about culture, people and recognition.