Senior Appointments & PMO
Stelfox is delighted to be partnering with a Global U.S Financial Organisation that has aspirations for exponential growth in their Irish International HQ over the next 3-5 years, which will cover a range of services / Business units for the company such as Customer Services, Sales, Risk, R&D Software engineering.
The company is looking for a HR Manager for this Internatonal HQ office in Ireland (Drogheda / North Dublin) to lead the management of the Irish HR function and oversee the HR Vision and strategy which align to the prioritise of the company, including but not exclusive to Irish Talent Strategy, HR Global initiatives and priorities, change programs, leading culture, supporting & coaching management on staff HR policies, on-boarding, training and personal development.
What you need:
Profile required for this position:
- Degree / Masters in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in a HR Management or HR Business Partner role
- Strong Strategic thinker and ability to construct Strategic plans around core areas.
- Strong Communication and Influencing skills to support and coach management in the Irish Operation.
- Ability to work in a fast growth environment and handle change management initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of employment law and employee relations in Ireland
- Experience leading / managing other HR co-ordinators / consultants is an advantage.
- Experience working in a Technology Led organisation (Financial Services, Payment, Banking or Corporate Enteprise Software Provider is an advantage).
If you are interested and would like to explore this opportunity further, then please feel free to submit an application or email Ciara directly on ciara(at)stelfox(dot)ie