HR / Payroll Administrator
Dublin City Centre
HR/ Payroll Administrator
Stelfox is a specialist IT Recruitment & Consultancy Company, with offices in Dublin and Cork, working with some of the world’s best companies, here in Ireland and across Europe. We are looking for an HR / Payroll Administrator to join our team!
Stelfox offer a positive, supportive and rewarding working environment, brilliant incentives and an excellent career path for those looking to progress in the years ahead.
The HR / Payroll Administrator will work closely with the Finance and Senior Management teams, providing key HR/ Payroll and project deliverables.
You will be working very closely with the Finance and Senior Management Teams
- You will be the point of contact for day to day HR queries
- Tracking holidays, probations, sick days etc., and maintaining all records on our HR system.
- Manage and maintain documentation for internal processes and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Project Manage any significant internal projects, ensuring that all tasks are agreed within timelines. You will be issuing a weekly status report on the progress of the project, and be the main contact for any queries and changes in the administration of the project. Examples to include a new “Stelfox Culture & Values Program” & GDPR Project.
- Maintain and create training and development material, and coordinate and track all internal training.
- Drafting and issuing HR letters.
- Setting up and induction of new starters.
- Processing of Stelfox payrolls including (Micropay),
o Dealing with Revenue,
o Answering all employee queries
o Processing of Monthly and End Year procedures (P45, P30, P35, P60)
o Completion of Social Welfare paperwork
o Review of Payroll Reports and flagging any issues with Manager
- Liaising with Pension Provider
- Liaising with Healthcare provider
- Processing of Visa’s and liaising with DJEI
What you need:
- A third level degree – a Business or HR degree is preferred
- IPASS Qualification
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a HR / Payroll admin role
- Sage Micropay experience
- Exceptional time management skills – this is a busy role, that can require multiple tasks to be completed within strict time frames
- Confident writing skills
- Strong MS Office skills – including strong MS Excel experience desirable.
- Experience with GoogleDocs is an advantage
- Responsible, flexible and energetic
- Organised and detail oriented