Infrastructure Project Manager
Dublin, Dublin City Centre
Infrastructure & Cloud
Currently looking for an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager for a leading online retailer selling millions of items to a global marketplace. They are preparing to move their Datacentres to a cloud provider, and the Senior Technical Project Manager position is a key role in making this a successful story.
The role will have you involved in leading the infrastructure migration project, working closely with senior stakeholders, vendors and systems engineers to ensure timely delivery of the project.
What you need:
- 5+ years of experience with technical project management.
- 3+ years’ experience working with and understanding Cloud environments.
- You have exercising leading architecture and infrastructure migration projects (especially to the Cloud).
- You have significant experience in organizations leveraging lean/agile methodologies.
- You actively exercise your advanced verbal and written interpersonal skills.
- You naturally exude team-building, motivating, and conflict-resolving qualities.
- You obsess over delivering quality project results on-time and on-budget.
- Successful track record and consistent project success anchored by the establishment and exceeding of measurable goals.
- You have the ability to operate in a lean, rapid growth environment.
- A very organized leader with strong persuasive abilities.
- Strong presence and highly influential both externally as well as internally at the senior management level.