International Business Development Manager
Berlin, Dublin, Europe
- Identify new potential clients and build solid, lasting relationships with a diverse network of companies across Europe – (Germany, France, Belgium, Sweden, Netherlands, Denmark and Poland), in addition to the USA, Canada and Asia.
- Lead generation and lead conversion, presenting Stelfox solutions to prospective clients and following the process eagerly until completion (new client on board and relevant agreement in place and signed by all parties).
- Account management and relationship management, ensuring repeat business and client satisfaction.
- Negotiating terms and conditions and all related agreements.
- Use innovative techniques to market premium technology candidates to prospective clients.
- Arranging & hosting client social events.
- Fly the Stelfox Flag at industry events and meetups, continuously networking
What you need:
- Commercial experience in a Business Development role.
- German-speaking (other languages a plus)
- Good experience with Social Media / Marketing / Networking.
- Positive can-do attitude and huge drive to succeed.
- Exceptional client engagement and account management skills.
- Relationship building ethos.
- Attention to detail and solid administration skills.
- Recruitment experience or IT / Tech market experience would be advantageous, but not essential.
- A real desire to improve people’s lives.
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary.
- Private healthcare.
- Annual super trip incentive.
- Sales incentives (5-star fine dining and trips away).
- Education assistance.
- Health and well being programme.
- Flexible working hours so you can live your best life.
- Negotiable working locations that will support you to do your job to the highest level (in any country).
- PURPOSE – We are determined and driven to source the best global talent for the most progressive companies.
- IMPACT – Having a meaningful, measurable and positive impact on our customer’s business and our candidate’s lives.
- AGILE – We are flexible and innovative about changing Recruitment, Consulting and Executive Search for a new future.
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY – Committed to giving back and supporting education initiatives for a better world.
Our Charity Partners: http://soar.ie/ & https://www.indreni.org/
Why our Clients and Candidates choose Stelfox
- A PROVEN TRACK RECORD – Delivering innovative talent solutions to timescale, without compromising quality.
- STRONG MUTUAL RELATIONSHIPS – Built on trust, partnership and enjoyment in getting the job done.
- UNDERSTANDING AND ADVICE – Keenly listening, analysing and offering strategic advice, based on extensive market knowledge.
In Stelfox we will help you master every step of the recruitment process utilising the best in-house and external training experts. It’s time to unlock your Unlimited Potential!
Contact Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1 679 3182 to apply
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.