Get in touch with me
Security, Software Engineering
IoT Engineer (Security) – Open to contract or permanent – Brussels
Our client, a global player in the technology market, is seeking an experienced engineer to join the Fraud / Anomaly Detection team, which creates tools and detection models for their global business. The team focusses on application events and network traffic to identify threats and anomalies that are part of malicious activities, protecting our client’s products and services against frauds and attacks.The ideal candidate will be a strong software developer, with IoT experience in the backend- as well as the device-side, familiarity with Big Data tools and technologies, and an understanding of machine learning techniques.
(S)he will help the team develop complete fraud detection systems, from data gathering, cleansing and analysis to implementation of real-time detection systems.
What you need:
Candidates must hold a Master’s degree in a relevant scientific field, be fluent in English, and have the following skills and experience.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 4+ years of back-end and Cloud development experience
Java EE, Spring, RESTful serviceso Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform
• Device-side development experienceo AWS IoT, AWS Greengrass are big plus
• Excellent coding, reviewing and testing skills
•Experience with continuous integration tools
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE (not essential)
• Big Data tools and technologies such aso Hadoop, Sparko Redis, Cassandrao Splunk
• Experience in fraud detection (in any industry: gaming, banking, insurance…)
• Experience in data analytics and machine learning
BONUS EXPERIENCE (not essential)
• Experience in DevOps
• Data analytics: R, KNIME, WEKA, FICO, TensorFlow
• Programming: Python, SQL
Contact Steve for more details firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for IoT Engineer – Security – Brussels