ISS Dutch Technical Support Professional
I’m currently looking for a Dutch Support Professional for one of the most recognised brands in the world, a global leader in server technology, and offers you a chance to further your skills within customer care and information technology.
This role is a blend of customer interaction and technical problem solving, If you enjoy delivering quality support and value a satisfied customer support, please read on!
- To provide first-line technical support to meet customer expectations.
- Work remotely to diagnose and solve customer problems, over the phone, via web collaboration, email or fax for Industry Standard Servers, and associated hardware and software.
- Dealing with enquiries which can vary from product features, specifications & repairs to configuration assistance.
- Taking full ownership of each customer case, using your independent judgment and experience to diagnose and troubleshoot problems or identify cases for escalation.
- Deliver individual performance based on metrics and related targets.
- Drive customer issue resolution.
- Be responsible for delivering timely, accurate customer support & technical answers and providing a high degree of customer service satisfaction.
- Follow total customer ownership (TCO) program.
- Be a central part of identifying improvement opportunities.
- Achieve and maintain service level statistics as defined.
- Track & document customer & problem information.
- Successfully complete training activities to maintain technical currency, and to broaden product knowledge.
- Responsible for distribution and lifecycle of all incoming customer requests.
- Participate in coaching and demonstrate commitment to personal improvement.
- Perform services consistent with quality standards and procedures based on training and coaching received.
- Maintain acceptable level of productivity and timeliness
- Continually develop technical and customer service skills.
What you need:
- Written and oral fluency in English & Dutch
- Software: Microsoft OS, VMware and Linux – Basic level is required.
- Industry Standard Servers / Server architecture – Intermediate level
- General computer hardware knowledge – Intermediate level
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, probing & reading
- Ability to gauge customer ability and modify delivery skills accordingly
- Analytical problem solving skills; linear and logical troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to handle difficult or irate customers effectively.
- Ability to set expectations and deliver information in a positive way.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to high change environment
- Adapts well to changing circumstances, direction, and strategy.
- You will need to keep up to date with relevant industry technology progress and like to work in an environment where the pace can change but the customers always remain in focus.
- An eagerness and willingness to learn and develop is essential for success.
- Be able to work as part of a strong and collaborative team
What’s in it for you?
Great salary and benefits package on offer. Also the company provides comprehensive training & career progression.
firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on this opportunity.