IT Change Manager
Dublin City Centre, Dublin North
Senior Appointments & PMO
New position available for an IT Change Manager. This is a new opportunity with a Leading eCommerce company based in North Dublin and reports into their Service Delivery Manager.
My Client are embarking on a greenfield project where they are building a change management framework from scratch and need an experienced manager to help run this project.
What you will do:
- Create and execute change management processes, policies and procedures.
- Ensuring change management processes are adhered to.
- Promote Change Management processes and IT Service Management processes within the business.
- Act in a Leadership capacity to driving decisions and level of participation in the impact assessment of proposed changes.
- Responsible for defining and implementing a maintenance window to establish business needs by liaising with all stakeholders.
- Responsible for attaining approval from senior management
- Responsible for defining and agreeing on change management key performance indicators.
What you need:
- 3 years’ experience working as a Process Manager
- Experience working with in house delivery and in house technology teams
- ITIL foundation essential
- Strong understanding of the Change Management process, policies and standards with proven experience of supporting the process
- Strong understanding of the ITIL framework and different processes like Release Management, Problem Management and Incident Management.
- Solid understanding of the Project Management framework like PMP or agile methodologies
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a greenfield project. Send your CV now for more details