Get in touch with me
Dublin, Dublin City Centre
Senior Appointments & PMO
IT Change & Project Manager
6 Month initially
My client is looking for an IT Change & Project Manager on an initial 6 month daily rate contract, to deliver on large complex projects, successfully and timely implementation as well as satisfying the intended business results. Core responsibility for managing stakeholder relationships and communicating with the project sponsor, senior management and a wide range of project contributors.
• Provide leadership and oversight on various projects of a complex nature. Responsible for planning, developing, and executing schedules to ensure timely completion of project deadlines and milestones.
• Ensure methodology compliance and manage resolutions, reporting to management when necessary.
• Ensure timely and accurate communication with project staff throughout the life cycle of the project. Monitor and manage the project budget.
• Must be familiar with the system’s scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the teams. Identify and monitor project risks
• Regularly communicates to senior management regarding the status of specific project deliverables.
• Provide measurable input into new products, processes, standards or plans in support of the business.
• Effectively lead the project team to align with the business objectives, project schedule, and project budget.
• Help develop solutions to complex problems.
What you need:
** If you have any queries in regards this role please contact Ciara Connolly in strictest confidence on 01-6793182 or email CiaraConnolly@stelfox.com.
Apply for IT Change & Project Manager