Senior Appointments & PMO
Daily Rate Contract
Duration: 6+ Month
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for IT Service management, provide support to Business Unit Key Users, manage BU IT Support resource and delivery of small change.
- Leading management of the IT Compliance Activities.
- Manage the implementation of IT & Systems projects from beginning to end.
- Develop, deliver, design and implement systems, procedures and policies.
- Preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery.
- Develop relationships with Key Business users to ensure the effectiveness of systems solutions.
- Communication with various different locations on a day to day.
- Correlation of KPI’s for shareholders.
- Management of SLA’s with 3RD Party providers.
- Provide support for IT related issues as they arise.
- Supporting the team in order to develop a proactive business approach to resolving issues as well as systems and processes development.
What you need:
- Strong IT Management experience, ideally 5+ years.
- Good Project Management experience. PMP Certification would be a bonus.
- Knowledge of SAP an advantage.
- Strong understanding of complex information and requirements.
- The ability to work to deadlines and ensuring successful delivery of projects.
- Excellent leadership, negotiation and communication skills.
- 3rd Level IT or Business Qualification.
Call Ciara O Sullivan for more information and a confidential chat….