IT Project Manager-7145
Senior Appointments & PMO
IT Project Manager required for my Client a Leading IT services and solutions provider to the medical sector. They are providers of web, mobile. IT infrastructure and third party systems to their customers. They are working on a number of exciting projects currently and need an experience IT Project Manager to join their team.
The successful IT Project Manager needs to be comfortable working with teams in different locations and working with different technology stacks.
What you will do:
- Manage a number of IT software delivery projects simultaneously with teams from 3rd party vendors
- Monitor project risks and scope to identify any problems.
- Monitor the progress of remote teams and 3rd party vendors to make sure delivery is to plan and on budget.
- Produce and manage software delivery project plans.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Document key business processes, technical guides on operating the software.
- Willing to get involved in all aspects of the implementation.
What you need:
Key Skills Required:
- Degree educated
- Driven and focused on delivery.
- At least 4 years’ experience working as an IT Project Manager preferably in a client facing role and implementing IT infrastructure projects.
- Strong technical background ideally in software dev, business analysis or project implementation.
- Strong understanding of best practice.
- Strong listening, analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong vendor management from a technical and commercial point of view.
This is a permanent role and the client are interviewing immediately. Send your CV now for more information.