Get in touch with me
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious IT Support Engineer looking for a new challenge in Cork.
While you will be based onsite in Cork, there will be an element of travel across Ireland, and occasionally Europe, so full drivers licence a must-have.
This role will suit a motivated, fast-paced individual looking to advance their IT career.
As the successful candidate, you will provide desk side and remote support to all end-users across IT.
• Application support experience a major advantage
• Google G-Suite experience essential
• You will work on both day to day and project work in your role, so it will be varied
• Manage all tickets, ensuring timely support and resolution to all tickets raised
• Implement hardware and software installations
• Day to day management of servers, desktops, laptops and printers.
• You will be the primary on-site contact for external IT contractors/vendors
• 2 years of networking & systems administration experience, providing IT support in a Windows 7/10 environment.
• Knowledge of networking technologies (VPN, MPLS, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP)
• Full clean drivers licence as work travel required within Ireland
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.
Apply for IT Support Engineer