Java Developer – Web Applications
Daily Rate Contract
Role: Java Developer – Web Applications
Contract: 6-Months Daily-Rate
A large multinational based in Dublin is looking for a Java Web developer with experience developing and supporting production software in global enterprises. Your primary responsibility will be to assist the Solution Architect to develop and release a new and innovative platform, which will have a global impact within the organisation. You will be required to adapt quickly and work closely with the architect to ensure that our new platforms are of the highest quality when delivered to the business.
What you need:
- More than 4 years’ experience and, ideally a Computer Science / Engineering or similar degree
- Experiencing in delivering software solutions to large global enterprises
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Java technologies including core Java 6+, Spring (Core, MVC, JDBC and Spring Boot), and application containers such as Tomcat.
- Strong understanding of secure web application development
- Strong computer, science fundamentals such as algorithms, data structures, multi-threading, object-oriented development, distributed applications, client-server/service oriented architecture and message-based integration.
- Database development skills including SQL, relational data design in a relational database such as Oracle, Sybase or SQL Server.
- Experience with source control and build tools – in particular, Git and Maven.
- Experience developing tests using Mocking and JUnit
- Ability to describe technical solutions clearly – both verbally and in system documentation
**Urgent Contract** – If you are interested in this role please get in touch with Micaela on 016793182 or firstname.lastname@example.org.