Java Development Team Lead
Dublin, Dublin North
Our leading multinational client is currently recruiting for a Java Development Team Lead to join their Enterprise Integration team.
Reporting directly to the Development Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for 80% Technical Leadership / 20% “Hands on” development activities on an ongoing basis.
What you’ll be doing…
- Leading middleware development initiatives, responsible for quality and delivery
- Build out the vision of the organisation’s Enterprise Integration strategy
- Manage daily activities of a local and offshore development team
- Estimate and allocate work between team members, performing code reviews, etc.
- Mentoring team members through the implementation of SOA, software development life cycle and other development techniques
- Keeping up to date on current and emerging technologies
What you need:
- BSc./ MSc. in Computer Science/ Software Engineering or related discipline
- Extensive experience developing large scale software development projects
- Previous experience leading, mentoring, guiding and motivating software engineering teams
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Java, Spring frameworks, JBoss, SOA, Webservices, Jenkins/ Maven/ Git, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Proven ability in presenting technical ideas to the rest of the business, including senior management
- Fluent English – Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills