Lead QA Engineer – Automation
Dublin City Centre
Stelfox are excited to continue our exclusive partnership with a blockchain startup focused on building and scaling a cutting-edge trading and payments platform using DLT/distributed ledger technology.
We are currently looking to speak with a Lead QA Engineer- Automation who will take ownership of and drive Automation in an agile environment.
What you need:
- 10+ years of experience in software testing/QA role.
- 5+ years of experience in Automation testing using tools like Selenuim, Cucumber, Protractor etc.
- Very strong experience in creating test strategies and test cases as well as regression test packs.
- Very good experience working in an AGILE environment.
- Experience with blockchain applications is a big plus.
- Genuine interest and passion in blockchain/distributed ledger technology.
- Strong communication skills – Will be the point of contact and work closely with developers as well as govern QA practices.
- An IT or engineering related University degree.
What you get:
- A chance to join an exciting new Fintech start-up, founded by a consortium of some of Europe’s most successful banks.
- Get exposure to the latest blockchain tech environment.
- Be at the forefront of leading edge technology in the Finance space.
Interviews will commence this week so if you would like to know more about this role, please click on ‘Apply’ or get in touch with me directly on email@example.com for immediate consideration.