Linux System Administrator
Infrastructure & Cloud
Linux Systems Administrator
A software development consultancy who develop and deploy the latest and greatest products for the gaming industry. This company are undergoing aggressive growth and so are looking for a Linux System Administrator to start in their Cork city based office. They provide software development, operational support and consultancy services to some of the biggest companies within the online gaming industry. This company has multiple branch offices globally in locations such as London, Toronto and Vancouver.
- Infrastructure and product support for one or more product lines
- Working with the development team to get a total understanding of the product and also to advise the development team on any issues when the product is running on production
- Regular documentation updates for modifications or greenfield implementations.
- Work closely with team members to identify, propose and later deploy potential changes in all areas of the stack.
Will be involved in the design and end to end process as new features within the products are being developed
What you need:
- Proficient in the TCP/IP stack
- Experience of successfully troubleshooting server connectivity issues
- Hands on experience with Linux based network services such as Bind9, Apache, Nginx, Syslog and NTP
- Extensive knowledge of virtualization tools such as KVM and VMware
- Experience of working with Ansible and tools similar to it
- Working knowledge of OpenStack also very beneficial
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary on offer
- Free onsite parking
- Food free of charge and also fresh fruit available daily
Lala Gurbanova for more information +353 21 427 3668 / email@example.com