Get in touch with me
Dublin City Centre
Chief Marketing Officer required for my innovative SaaS client based in Dublin City Centre. Stelfox are delighted to be working this exclusive role as the company embark on am ambitious growth plan over the next few years.
They are keen to hire an experienced Marketing Officer who is hands on and ambitious and who can demonstrate excellence in delivering operational marketing. The CMO will be a key member of the senior Leadership Team and will be responsible for providing vision and leadership for all marketing led initiatives. The successful candidate will need to be capable of building and executing a strategy that will bring new clients to the business. They will drive the vision for marketing, communications, product marketing, sales enablement, demand operations, brand and marketing operations.
• Responsible for marketing return on investment, creating new client opportunities, improving brand awareness and improving quality of communications.
• Drive all marketing best in class demand-generation practices that drive revenue growth on a global scale.
• As part of the key leadership team have the ability to motivate and lead the marketing team and operations focusing on success and business objectives.
• Plan and implement the marketing strategy funnel using industry best practices for SaaS marketing with a heavy emphasis on measurement and optimisation.
• Act as the senior demand generation expert at the company creating best practice processes and innovating to take the company to new heights.
• Deliver the funnel of high quality leads to the sales team from all channels and working with sales to ensure the funnel is constantly optimised to ensure opportunities are converted to bookings.
• Managing the budget, team and technology for running campaigns.
What you need:
• At least 10 years in a marketing role and experience within a marketing leadership role.
• 3 years working in a senior leadership role leading marketing for a software company
• Well-rounded B2B technology experience with strong experience driving customer acquisition, demand generation strategy and marketing communications strategy.
• Strong knowledge of best practices in B2B SaaS marketing, digital marketing and global lead generation with a strong emphasis on new customer acquisition, measurement and analytics.
• Proven track record of driving the overall success of a marketing organisation.
• Strong track record of developing and executing successful demand generation programs in a high growth environment.
• Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the company and the ability to build strategic partnership with sales.
This is a permanent role offering attractive salary and the opportunity to work with a company at a key growth stage of their business. Send your CV now for more details.
Apply for Marketing Director – 8137