Stelfox is a specialist IT Recruitment & Consultancy Company, with offices in Dublin, Cork & Galway, partnering with companies from industry leaders to high potential start-ups, offering a complete talent solution for their evolving business needs.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our team.
You will be based in our Dublin office.
In this role, you will be leading the Marketing department, reporting to the CEO and working closely with our Director Group and recruitment teams.
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of the Marketing Business Plan and Content & Digital Strategy. Your role will be to deliver an integrated and international marketing strategy designed to develop and grow our brand in Ireland and Internationally.
We are looking to hire a positive, ambitious, energetic and focused individual who will help define the marketing direction and messaging of the company with a particular focus on content generation and delivery, this will involve B2B and B2C Channels.
Stelfox are a trusted partner for companies looking for creative solutions that address their strategy and talent needs. Our purpose is to catalyse, engage and present the best talent, to support clients in their quest to build, sell and support world class products and services.
Stelfox offer a positive, supportive and rewarding working environment, brilliant incentives and an excellent career path for those looking to progress in the years ahead.
- Development and implementation of the Marketing Business Plan
- Content and asset management: creation of the Marketing Content Strategy (blog posts, industry guides, videos and creative assets used throughout our multi-channel campaigns)
- Lead generation and nurturing: through the delivery of social media posts, SEO and paid advertising campaigns
- Development and management of the Social Media Content Strategy (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram)
- Management and update the company website on a daily basis
- Working closely with the management team and key stakeholders to create plans that meet the required business objectives
- Monthly internal reporting to make recommendations based on traffic, region, demographics and trends
- Coordination of briefings for our UX & Design Marketing Agency
- Liaise recruiting advertising solutions with third-party partners (LinkedIn, Monster, Jobserve)
- Development of employee branding and engagement projects (Great Place To Work, Employees Conferences and Celebrations Days)
- GDPR and Data Protection management: recommendations regarding company policies and guidelines with respect to data protection, review commercial agreements and contracts – including Data Processing agreements, track and maintain a log of all incidents, complaints, data breaches and notifications
What you need:
- 3–5 years’ marketing experience or recruitment industry experience
- Knowledge of the effectiveness of strategic marketing content generation and distribution across all online platforms
- Knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools available to assist in reach, engagement and conversion
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn advertising campaigns
- Experience using recruiting advertising solutions such as LinkedIn, Monster and Jobserve;
- Excellent understanding of the Google Analytics
- Good knowledge of SEO strategies and best practices
- Assist in the preparation of corporate presentations and events
- Understand the effectiveness of PR and the ability to take complete ownership of this function
- Excellent knowledge of the value of video content within the marketing strategy – experience in writing scripts, recording and editing can be a plus
- Ability to manage multiple marketing projects within budget and work under tight deadlines and strict target based activity
- Creative problem-solving skills and resourcefulness in meeting marketing strategy goals to grow market share in desired segments
- Experience in managing and implementing data protection programmes
What you will have
- Strong communication skills
- Strategic mind-set
- Ability to self-start
- A flexible working approach
- A laser like results orientated focus
- A consultative approach
- Attention to detail
What We Offer
- City Centre location
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Annual super trip incentive (Next year we are flying to The Big Apple)
- Education assistance
- Hugely supportive and experienced team
- Positive work environment and company culture
- High performance incentives – high flyer’s weekends, evening events
- Employee Education Programme
- Several Health and wellbeing initiatives (weekly Stelfit class, running and adventure race entry, specialist massage and wellbeing sessions)
- Excellent training and career development opportunities
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Lorraine Fitzpatrick for a confidential chat on +353 1 679 3182 or click “Apply”.
In Stelfox we will help you master every step of the recruitment process utilising the best in-house and external training experts.
It’s time to unlock your Unlimited Potential!