Dublin City Centre
Digital, UX & Content, Internal, marketing
Stelfox is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team. In this role, you will work closely with our Director Group and recruitment teams to deliver an integrated and international marketing strategy designed to develop and grow our brand in ireland and Internationally. You will also help define the marketing direction and messaging of the company with a particular focus on content generation and delivery
Stelfox are a trusted partner for companies looking for creative solutions that address their strategy and talent needs. Our purpose is to catalyse, engage and present the best talent, to support clients in their quest to build, sell and support world class products and services.
Our core business areas are:
- Tech Recruitment
- RPO & Project Services
- HR & Advisory Services
- Executive Search
- Market Insights
Key Responsibilities and Skill-set:
- Assisting in developing the overall strategy and creating and implementing coordinated local and international marketing campaigns from the initial planning through to performance reporting stage.
- Working closely with the management team and key stakeholders to create plans that meet the required objectives.
- Manage and update the company website and social media on a daily basis in line with the company standards and strategies.
- Knowledge of the effectiveness of strategic content generation and distribution across all online platforms.
- Knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools available to assist in reach, engagement and conversion.
- Knowledge of Facebook Power Editor and adverts manager, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Google Adwords.
- Excellent understanding of the Google Analytics.
- 3–5 years minimum of marketing agency experience or recruitment industry experience.
- Knowledge of conversion pixels and their ability to determine campaign effectiveness and future direction.
- Ability to manage multiple marketing projects within budget and work under tight deadlines and strict target based activity.
- Creative problem-solving skills and resourcefulness in meeting marketing strategy goals to grow market share in desired segments.
- Assist in the preparation of Key Account presentations and events.
- Understand the effectiveness of PR and the ability to take complete ownership of this function.
- Excellent knowledge of the value of video content within the marketing strategy.
What you need:
To work well in this role, you will need to display:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to self-start
- A flexible working approach
- A laser like results orientated focus
- A consultative approach
- A willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- A natural ability to speak in front of large crowds, cameras and microphones.
What We Offer
We offer our employees the opportunity to work in one of the most exciting and empowered working environments in the Ireland. We also offer:
- City Centre location
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Hugely supportive and experienced team
- Positive work environment and company culture
- High performance incentives – high flyer’s weekends, evening events
- Employee Education Programme
- Several Health and wellbeing initiatives (weekly Stelfit class, adventure race entry, specialist massage and wellbeing sessions)
- Excellent training and career development opportunities
Please send your CV to email@example.com.