Mid-level Software Engineers Required – Java, Spring Boot, AWS, REST API,
Dublin City Centre
Stelfox have partnered with a global organization on their latest technology venture – an Innovative Digitial Business Platform.
Our client is currently looking to set up a Software Engineering Hub in Dublin city and build out a new product engineering team. As part of this greenfield product engineering team, our client is looking to hire 2 Mid-level Software Engineer who will participate in a Scrum team and build robust, reliable software components and solutions for their Digital Business Platform.
Reporting to the Technical Director in Dublin, the successful candidates will make meaningful contributions to software architecture, CI/CD and technology strategies and contribute to creating a collaborative team culture.
What you need:
- BSc./ MSc. in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- Min. 1-3 years of experience in software engineering with Java, Spring Stack, CI/CD tools, etc.
- Proven experience building exciting software products
- Excellent “hands-on” programming skills
- Results-driven, Strategic thinker with a “Can-Do” attitude
- Proven experience working in an Agile environment focused on continuous improvement
- A strong, collaborative approach with the ability to inspire other engineers
- Passion for modern software engineering trends such as Microservices, DevOps, Cloud Services, Serverless, Cloud Native technologies, Continuous Deployment, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Should hold a valid Stamp 4 work permit or EU citizenship
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.