up to €80K + benefits
Stelfox has partnered with a leading real-time digital supply chain solutions provider as it continues to build out its high-performing product engineering team.
This U.S owned technology company recently successfully secured massive financial investment and now has major plans to grow the business over the coming years.
Here the Front-End Engineer is responsible for maintaining code using the latest UI technologies, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, working with UX Designers to turn designs into technical implementations, participating in regular code reviews, and supporting other engineers in the team.
What you need:
- Min. 3 years of commercial experience
- Min. Bachelors in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles ( OOD, SOLID, Design Patterns, etc.)
- Familiar with other modern web frameworks such as TypeScript, Node.js, Ruby on Rails is a bonus
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Excellent problem-solving, collaboration, and communication skills
NB: Out client is open to hiring suitable candidates that are based anywhere across the Rep. of Ireland, Northern Ireland, or are planning to relocate to either region.
Please note: We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent. We look forward to working with you.